|App Name||Steam Link v1.1.73|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.4 ( 30064 )|
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
* Dynamically enable and disable touch controls as controllers come and go – you can override this behavior in the controller settings.
* Added a streaming setting to adjust capture framerate
* Improved framerate calculation in the performance graph
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/
Copyright© 2021 Pinkapk